- 【Upgraded Crawlspace Ventilation Fan】Airflow: 540CFM, Ventilation type: Air out. With this exhaust fan, you can exchange the outdoor and indoor air, improve room air quality and balance the humidity. Use crawl space vent fan used for exhausting vent radon gas treating wood gases and odors, and preventing them from entering into living spaces.
- 【IP-55 Rated & Built-in Isolation Mesh】ABESTORM ventilation fan features a solid stainless steel shell compared to other ventilation fans, it is more suitable for damp areas and IP55 protection grade has highly dustproof and waterproof performance. With 5.5mm isolation mesh which prevents reptiles from gaining access to the crawl space, this vent fan will reduce moisture indoors to protect the structure of the house and the health of its occupants.
- 【Built-in Dehumidistat & Freeze Protection Thermostat】This basement ventilation fan operating humidity: 5%-80%RH, it will turn ON/OFF automatically with a SET humidity % level. And the ventilation fan auto stop working when the outdoor temperature is lower than 35°F/3°C. This foundation vent fan will help reduce moisture in living spaces and the structure and protect damp areas from condensation and wood rot.
- 【Easy to Install & Operate】The ventilation fans overall size is 15*10.2*2.8inch, 8.7-inch fan with 6 foot grounded power cord. Our vent fan features a simple knob control panel, easy to set humidity for running. Just plug it in, set it, and forget it. Household ventilation fan-powered crawl space ventilation from low-speed passive ventilation to efficient active ventilation which quickly reduces moisture and humidity.
- 【Application & Quality & Service】The crawl space ventilator fan is very suitable for damp crawl spaces, foundations, basements, attics, garages, bathrooms, etc. Abestorm crawlspace ventilation fan is compliant with electrical safety ETL. Moreover, if you have any questions about our crawlspace fan we have a professional technical support communication center to assist you.
|115v 60HZ；0.51A 45W
|Functioning Humidity Range（%）
|Sound Pressure Level(dBa)